Character Transfer Token | We will
Now you can stake a claim and build your legacy anywhere
in Britannia! A Character Transfer Code lets you move one Ultima Online
character with his or hers items* to a new home shard.
This program is available on
all shards EXCEPT for Siege Perilous and Mugen.
After the payment is received, you
will be contacted in-game and delivery will be arranged. The Majority
of our Ultima Online deliveries will take place at the Britain Bank
otherwise requested. Please remember to state your Character contact upon
You will also receive an E-Mail confirmation and order details sent to your
primary E-Mail address registered with RPG-BAY.
Please select your server from the drop-down list
Due to the nature of these codes. No refunds can be given
once purchased. Please make sure this is what you want before purchasing.
How do I use the Character Transfer code?
The code is
extremely easy to use, but there are some details you need to know in order to
ensure a safe transfer. Visit http://support.uo.com/charactertransfer.html
for complete instructions.
Can I transfer to any
Yes, except for Siege Perilous and Mugen.
Why would I want to change shards?
players would change shards include:
1. To meet up with friends who are
playing on another shard.
2. To move to a shard with a more beneficial
3. To meet new friends and take part in a new
Does my character have to be a certain age before
Yes. Characters with "Young" status cannot be
transferred. (If you wish to transfer this character to another shard, remove
your young status by saying "I renounce my young player status" and begin
What property can transfer?
Your character, including:
Appearance (skin, hair, facial hair)
Stat & skill
Reputation (Fame, Karma, murder counts)
Virtue points and Virtue
Any custom title your character may have (such as those awarded during
some past OSI events)
All the "monster points" your character has accumulated
by participating in champion spawns, as well as any special champion spawn title
your character has achieved.
The current status of any quest in which your
character has been participating.
Everything your character has equipped
(both wearing and holding)*
Your character’s backpack*
All of your character’s stabled pets (Note: If you cannot control a
stabled pet, it will transfer to the destination shard but cannot be removed
from the stables until your character has the appropriate control slots
All your character’s pets that are within the immediate vicinity,
and their associated contents* (Note: Temporary "followers," such as hirelings,
escorts, and animated dead, will not be transferred)
* This includes most of the equipment and
items, including (but not limited to):
What doesn’t transfer
- Scrolls of Power
- Bulk Order Deeds and Bulk Order Deed Books
- Faction silver and items
- Veteran rewards and gift items (including holiday gifts, Personal Bless
Where can I get more
information about the Character Transfer service?http://support.uo.com/charactertransfer.html
- Houses, their secured items, their vendors, and their barkeeps will not be
transferred to the new shard.
- Note 1: The house will remain in its current state
on its original shard, and your account will remain its owner. As with
normal housing rules, you can acquire another house on the new shard, but
please remember that acquisition of this new house will condemn the original
- If you are listed on a house’s Co-owner or Friends list, you will be
removed from it
- All legacy "house deeds" will be converted into house
- You cannot transfer your character if it is currently
in a party.
- If your character is part of a guild, it will be
removed from that guild, even if you are the guild master. (You can join or
start a new guild as normal after the transfer to the destination shard)
- If your character is in a Faction, it will be removed
from that Faction, even if a Faction officer. (You can join a Faction as
normal after transferred to the destination shard)
- You cannot transfer your character if it is in
possession of a Town Sigil.
- Companion and Volunteer status (the latter applicable
only to our Asian region, which still maintains Volunteers)
- Bracelets of Binding and Balls of Pet Summoning will
have their links cleared upon transfer to the new shard. They will not be
automatically re-linked upon transfer to the destination shard; you will have
to re-link them yourself after the transfer is complete.
- Bulletin Boards will have all of their current
messages deleted (but can continue to be used as normal on the destination
- You will have to recreate any custom game macros for that character after
the transfer to the new shard.
If you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact