1. RPG-BAY shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of Users. Under no circumstances will RPG-BAY store Credit Card or any other Banking information, payment transactions will be handled by our individual certified payment gateways. For the purpose of this clause, "personal information" shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from: http://www.polity.org.za/html/govdocs/legislation/2000/act2.pdf
2. RPG-BAY may electronically collect, store and use the following personal information of Users:
2.1 Name and Surname;
2.2 Birth Date;
2.4 Country of residence;
2.5 Closest city;
2.6 Non-personal browsing habits and click patterns;
2.7 E-mail address;
2.8 IP address.
3. RPG-BAY collects, stores and uses the abovementioned information for the following purposes:
3.1 To greet the User when he/she accesses the RPG-BAY web site;
3.2 Subject to the Users consent, inform the User of facts relating to his/her access and use of the RPG-BAY website;
3.3 Subject to the User s consent, inform the User about competitions and special offers from RPG-BAY and/or its partners / affiliates;
3.4 To compile non-personal statistical information about browsing habits, click-patterns and access to the RPG-BAY web site.
4. Information detailed above is collected either electronically by using cookies or is provided voluntarily by the User. Users may determine cookie use independently through their browser settings.
5. The User may elect not to receive any communications from RPG-BAY and/or its partners / affiliates.
6. RPG-BAY may collect, maintain, save, compile, share, disclose and sell any information collected from users, subject to the following provisions:
6.1 RPG-BAY shall not disclose personal information from Users unless the User consents thereto;
6.2 RPG-BAY shall disclose information without the User s consent only through due legal process; and
6.3 RPG-BAY may compile, use and share any information that does not relate to any specific individual.
7. RPG-BAY owns and retains all rights to non-personal statistical information collected and compiled by RPG-BAY.